Your Voice. Your Stories.
The Wolf Den at Colorado State University-Pueblo welcomes news items and story ideas from and about our students, faculty, staff, and community. Only items submitted by registered student organizations, university departments, or other CSU-Pueblo affiliated organizations will be considered for posting.
Approved items will be placed into the appropriate category by our web editors.
Categories are listed below with examples of content.
- Students (News that involve current or prospective students)
- Faculty & Staff (Stories that include faculty & staff accomplishments, spotlights, stories, and HR corner for relevant announcements)
- ThunderWolf Community (Alumni, partnerships, and moments when the CSU-Pueblo community comes together)
- Academics (News and stories about teaching and learning, research, outreach, and breaking university news regarding academic programs/schools/colleges)
- Events (Events pulled from the Wolf DenEvents Calendar)
This form is for story, news, or announcement submissions only. Events must be submitted to the Wolf Den Calendar.
News and stories submitted to the Wolf Den will be reviewed within 48 hours, excluding weekends. Approved items will be edited and posted in the order they are received.